Terms and conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below has in these Conditions of Sale of the VamoClose Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
1. Advertisement: refers to all elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographic, drawings), presented by an editorial of the Advertiser under its sole responsibility, with the aim of buying, renting or selling a product or service and serving on the Site and Mobile Site.
2. Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, of legal age, established in Brazil, holder of an account and who has sent an advertisement, from that account, on the Site: www.vamofechar.com.br. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account in order to deposit and/or manage their advertisements. The first deposit of the ad automatically implies the establishment of a personal account for the advertiser.
3. Personal Account: refers to the free space that any Advertiser must create and to which he must connect from the Site in order to promote, manage and view his advertisements.
4. Vamo Fechar: means the company that publishes and operates the mobile site www.VamoFecha.com.br
5. Customer Service: means the department from which the Advertiser can obtain further information. This service can be contacted by email on the website and on the mobile website.
6. Service: Means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and the Mobile Website.
7. Website: means the website operated by Vamo Fechar accessed mainly from the URL https://www.vamofechar.com.br, and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via the internet.
8. Mobile site: is the mobile site operated by Vamo Fechar accessible from the URL: https://www.vamofechar.com.br and allowing users and advertisers to access it through its mobile phone service.
9. User: any visitor with access to the Vamo Fechar Service through the Website and Mobile Website and Vamo Fechar Consultancy Service accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription of an Advertiser connected to his Personal Account of the Website and Mobile Website.
Any use of the site by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Vamo Fechar cannot be held responsible for any information inserted by advertisers and interested parties, as well as for the non-execution or improper execution of the due control, whether due to the Advertiser's fault or due to force majeure.
Modification of these terms
Vamo Fechar reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of changes.
If part of the Terms is illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the provisions in question will be considered unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Vamo Fechar.
Any complaint should be addressed to the Vamo Fechar Customer Support Service by e-mail: Sac@vamofechar.com.br